Searching for God knows what

This is a blog created as an application, a search for dedication, mystery, and resolve to be more reflective and write more. That said, this will be a forum for my thoughts, my theological and philosohpical explorations, and might include snipets of creative projects: literary and otherwise.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Updates

I had a wonderful weekend (and it's still Sunday!) I think there is something to be said for rest. Many people know the benefits of rest. I am still discovering them it seems. Friday I got a hair cut--just basically a trim and re-layering (so don't expect anything new). And I worked for a little while. Then after lunch with Ben and taking care of a few details, I packed off to Riverside. A great weekend of just hanging out with my sister--eating some tasty food (that she cooked!) and watching lost. Saturday morning we went to San Pedro and went sailing (or at least attempted to sail). I got really sick and pucked a bunch of times over the side. Yuk. But when we got to smooth water I was totally fine (but starving!). We went to a cute little diner in Long Beach. It was fun. Unfortunately after driving 60 miles home, I realized I forgot my work computer in Riverside! Oh no! Luckily I have some great friends who are willing to go a little out if their way to help me out.

In short it was great. I am painting/cleaning/reading/prepping for Acts today. Should be a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home