Searching for God knows what

This is a blog created as an application, a search for dedication, mystery, and resolve to be more reflective and write more. That said, this will be a forum for my thoughts, my theological and philosohpical explorations, and might include snipets of creative projects: literary and otherwise.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sudden but true


So many are asking.. what? How? When? In response to all of this crazyness. Yes Ben and I drove to Los Vegas and we eloped. We are happy. We wanted this whole thing to be about us and not really an "event", you know what I mean? I know some maybe upset, and it may create a disturbance in the community... but sometimes you gotta do what you have to do. We love all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger erin elizabeth said...

Oh... just in case you didn't notice the post date... This was our April Fools fun. ;)

April 13, 2008 at 6:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home