Searching for God knows what

This is a blog created as an application, a search for dedication, mystery, and resolve to be more reflective and write more. That said, this will be a forum for my thoughts, my theological and philosohpical explorations, and might include snipets of creative projects: literary and otherwise.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Praying against fear

Todays prayer was challenging us to remove a fear that would keep us from receiving the Lord's forgiveness. "We set aside every foolish thought that we are not wanted, of that You (God) cannot bear our presence." I think this is challenging because it is hard to trust that the Lord has cleansed me (Psalm 51) and that when He does a work it is done. Praise the Lord for his Grace and for his redeeming love that brings us close to Him.

Also today, the call is to pray for youth in the city, that they would be transformed and grow into leaders of the city. I continue this prayer that has been my prayer for nearly 2 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home